Why do I need to have a current Warrant Of Fitness?
- A current WOF certifies your vehicles roadworthiness at the time of inspection.
- A current WOF helps to keep your family safe from vehicle safety failures .
- A WOF means you can be sure that all your vehicles safety systems such as brakes, exhaust system, lights, steering, suspension, seat belts etc are in good working order .
- A current WOF will help you avoid costly Traffic Infringement Notices (tickets) for driving a non-warranted vehicle .
What are the danger signs of a vehicle without a current WOF?
- The steering, brakes, exhaust, engine, tyres, or battery systems may not be in peak order or may not be safe.
- There may be no warning signs .
Why Use Pit Stop?
Pit Stop are a New Zealand owned and operated business employing highly skilled technicians. They will ensure your vehicle is back on the road with the least hassle and with great value for money. Other reasons are :-
All Pit Stops work is satisfaction guaranteed
- Obligation free inspection with written quote for any needed repairs
- Member of the MTA, providing you with extra peace of mind on workmanship
- Nationwide presence should you ever require additional assistance
What If I Need Repairs From Having a WOF Check ?
Pit Stop offer on the spot repairs for many vehicle faults, with competitive prices and a written guarantee covering parts and workmanship. Of course, no work will be carried out without your prior approval.
How Often Should My Vehicle Systems Be Inspected ?
Every six months as a rule of thumb or
- WOF – 6 monthly if vehicle more than 6 years old
- Braking Systems – Every 15,000 km
- Shock Absorbers – Every 25,000 km
- Exhaust Systems – Every 20,000 km
- Lubrication Systems – Every 10,000 km
These systems can be inspected FREE by qualified Pit Stop personnel. Simply drive into any Pit Stop branch or book here!!
Below is a list of all Pit Stop Outlets that do WOF's:
- Auckland City
- Glen Innes
- Lower Hutt
- Mt Maunganui
- Palmerston Nth - Bourke Rd